TONIGHT'S GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AS SCHEDULED - 10/10/17
Listed below are the team names and the last name of each player on that team. Please be sure to see where your player is listed and click below the teams to see the updated schedule.
Wilder's World 4 Kids
Southern Tradition Kennels
ALL GAMES WILL TENTATIVELY BE PLAYED AT:
1509 KEN GARDEN AVE.
Game Times will tentatively be 5:00, 6:15 and 7:30PM. Teams should only have 3 games that start at 7:30PM when considering the entire season. Inclement weather nights will be moved to Thursday of that week or the following Thursday.
UNIFORM AND MISC. INFORMATION
Bring BOTH jerseys every Tuesday and Hat. Please wear white pants, black belt and black socks. All players need to have all of their own equipment including catcher's gear for those that catch. Please bring your own helmet and bat. Every player will need to have their own water or gatorade; there will be none provided.
Development is KEY!!!
Synergy is hosting it's first ever Fall Baseball League. We feel that there is desire for youth players in our area to play fall ball but there isn't a truly affordable option out there. This is where we come in. This league will be incredibly affordable and extremely affective in developing players the proper way. Player will play 1-2 instructional style games once a week (every Tuesday). Batters will face a pitching machine, this is to allow pitchers time to rest in-between summer and spring seasons. During the arm epidemic we are currently in, we feel this is the best to continue to develop players without endangering the future of their careers.
- Players must hit with USSSA Bat regulations for their respective ages. Wooden bats are legal.
- A player that hits an illegal bat will be out and for a following offense, will be subjected to the league decision.
- Games will be played on time limit. One hour ten minute Drop Dead Time.
- Players will be provided warm up time prior to the game in a designated area not on the playing field.
- Players should be at the field 30 minutes prior to the game starting.
- If a line drive hit the screen on the field, this will be ruled a single.
- If a batted ball hits the ground and subsequently hits the screen, the batter will be ruled out.
- 5 runs per inning maximum.
- No bunting
- Rules may be adjusted throughout the season.